The Jefferson County Agribusiness Club members have been working hard over the last 2 years fundraising through the annual cheese sale and the Jefferson County Fair. We are pleased that this fundraising will lead to Grants being announced in February of 2022. We are longer accepting Grant applications at this time.
The Jefferson County Agri-Business Club’s membership has approved awarding scholarships to residents of Jefferson County or students attending Jefferson County school districts for the 2021 – 22 school year. Applicant’s Qualifications:
- High school senior planning to attend a 2- or 4- Year College majoring in an agricultural or ag-related program or the UW Farm and Industry Short Course .
- College student currently enrolled in a 2- or 4-year agricultural program or the UW Farm and Industry Short Course and planning to continue enrollment in an agricultural program next year.
Application Instructions and Required Material
1. Download electronic application at www.jeffersoncountyagribusinessclub.com Click the scholarship link.
You may also request the application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Application should be typed
3. Answer all questions completely with well thought out responses
4. Sign and Date application
5. Must include 1 letter of recommendation
6. Must include school transcript
7. Application deadline: February 5, 2022. Emailed or Postmarked by this date. Email submissions preferred.
8. Scan and Email completed scholarship application, transcripts, and letter of recommendation to
For questions and more information about scholarships contact email@example.com
Join us in supporting the next generation of agriculture!
Every year the Jefferson County Agribusiness Club awards scholarships to local high school and college students that are pursuing careers in agriculture. We are inviting local businesses and individuals to be a part of our scholarship program by sponsoring a scholarship given in your name, business name, or the name of someone you would like to honor
Full Scholarship Sponsor - $500
Exclusive scholarship given in your name or the name of your business.
Partial Scholarship Sponsor - $250
Be paired with another organization or individual to sponsor a scholarship.